Monday, February 20, 2012

FREE Shipping at Tropical Traditions TODAY ONLY

Today ONLY, Tropical Traditions is giving their customers another opportunity to receive FREE SHIPPING on their orders! I love free shipping, don't you? :)
I haven't had the opportunity to try very many of the Tropical Traditions products yet, but I have tried their Virgin Coconut Oil and their Raw Honey, and I love them both! The honey makes the most delicious peanut butter and honey sandwiches (even better than pbj sandwiches!), and I love using the coconut oil in my baked oatmeal to replace the butter. It gives it a really yummy light coconut flavor!

Another couple products I'm hoping to try soon are their Shredded Coconut, and their Organic Oats. If I had all of these TT ingredients, I'd want to go mix up a batch of Coconut Oatmeal Muffins! :)

No comments: