Monday, June 11, 2012

FREE Shipping at Tropical Traditions TODAY ONLY

Tropical Traditions is at it again with another FREE SHIPPING coupon! Yay! Just use the code 11126 at checkout.

In addition to their free shipping, the Pure Coconut Oil pints are currently on sale Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! This oil is Tropical Traditions most affordable coconut oil. It is a high-quality, expeller-pressed oil and it rivals many more expensive coconut oils in the market in both quality and taste. This 100% pure coconut oil is a popular local product in the Philippines, and Tropical Traditions is the only one exporting it into the US market. Sale price is only $12.50 for two 16oz jars!

Pure Coconut Oil - 16 oz. - 2 pints - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

I have recently begun using coconut oil in most of my baking and cooking, and I'm loving it!


Please Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Marthalynn said...

This is an awesome deal! BOGOF and free shipping?? Can't beat that! I use coconut oil almost every day in either my cooking or personal care.