Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lilla Rose After Christmas Sale!


Lilla Rose is having a "Purple Thursday" sale! For 24 hours only, you can receive a 10% discount on every item plus FREE SHIPPING on orders over $26! This sale ends tonight at midnight!

There are also 10 new products being released today that are 15% off today only! Aren't they pretty!






I just love my flexi clips and wear them every day! There are so many different styles you can do with them from simple ones that take seconds to put up, to elaborate ones that are made even more special with a flexi clip! I'm not the only one who loves them though! Here's what another lady has to say about them:

"Every since my first Lilla Rose clip I have been in love with these. I wear one just about everyday, if my hair is up its up in flexi clip. I love that they make it able to wear so many different styles. The fact that I never have to "refix" my hair throughout the day is always a reason I love them. They do not slide out or poke me or pull my hair too tight. My favorite one so far the the Cat's Meow."


Don't just take our word for it though! Try them out for yourself! You won't be disappointed.
Aren't sure what size flexi clip you need? Check out this sizing video for help.

No comments: