Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Taste of Home subscription for $4.58 a year!

Here's another great deal on Taste of Home magazine subscriptions!


Just go to Best Magazine Deals and search for Taste of Home. Using the code PXSS45 at checkout will drop the price to $4.58 per year!

I've been getting Taste of Home for years! It's the only magazine I get, and I really enjoy reading through the magazine as well as making many of the recipes!

If you make your purchase through Shop at Home, you'll also receive 15% cash back on your purchase as well as a $5 sign up bonus if you haven't signed up for an account before!


(Note: The Shop at Home link is my referral link, I get a bonus if you sign up using my link. Thanks for your support.)

1 comment:

Savories of life said...

I love taste of home and have many Cookbooks! As you can see from my blog several of my recipes have been published by them. I am glad you like the South!