Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Custom Photo Umbrellas from Artscow

This morning I logged in to my Artscow account to see if there were any new deals or coupons I wanted to take advantage of or any that I could pass on to my blog readers. They have several deals going on right now, but my eye caught the special they're running on their folding umbrellas.

I've never ordered any of these umbrellas or even looked much at them until today. This morning though, I thought I'd look at some of the free design templates that another Artscow member has created. I found a really fun mosaic template and decided to try it out with some of my flower photos that I already had uploaded to Artscow. It took me about 5 minutes or less to find the photos I wanted and place them in the the template. I then clicked the preview button and here's what I saw:


Isn't that pretty! I love the mosaic design! Although I haven't personally ordered any of these umbrellas before, I've heard good reports about them, and I'm definitely going to keep them in mind. They'd make such fun gifts, wouldn't they? There are SO many pre-designed templates you can use, or you can design your own umbrella from scratch. :)

Normally these folding umbrellas are $19.99 plus shipping, but now through April 20th, you can get them for $14.99 with free shipping. Just use the code SPR11UMB at checkout.

So, if you're looking for a unique gift,  want a personalized umbrella, or just want the fun of designing your own umbrella, head over to Artscow and have fun with their wonderful designer program!

No comments: