Monday, December 26, 2011

FREE Coconut Oil (with purchase) From Tropical Traditions!

I'm excited to share this special deal from Tropical Traditions with you! I meant to post it yesterday, but by the time I could do it, the deal was almost over. BUT, this morning when I checked my e-mail I discovered that TT had extended the deal through midnight tonight. Yay! :)

Tropical Traditions is offering you a special Christmas gift. They are giving away a 32-ounce jar of their famous Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil with every purchase ($16 minimum purchase is required) through midnight tonight (Dec. 26)! This is a $40 value!!

Just add the coconut oil to your cart and the price will automatically be taken off. This deal is limited to one per order.


Take advantage of one of their other sale items for your minimum order and make your money go even farther! Plus, if you order through the link on this page (my referral link) and you are a new Tropical Traditions customer, you should receive their Coconut Oil book FREE also!

No comments: