Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Mint Brownies


These brownies are SO easy and quick to make, and they sure are yummy! Whenever I take them to our church lunches, they disappear in a hurry, and I never have leftovers to take home. Everyone seems to love the combination of gooey brownies, chocolate chips, and mint pieces! Yummy!

All you will need to make these is a brownie mix (plus the extra ingredients to make the brownies), chocolate chips and Andes mint pieces. I use an Aldi's brownie mix which our family thinks is the BEST brownie mix there is (and it's cheaper than a name brand mix! :)).

Mix your brownies according to the directions on the box. Stir in approx. 1/2 cup chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup mint pieces. Mix thoroughly and spread in a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle additional chips and mint pieces on top of the batter. Bake according to package directions.

I usually use somewhere around 1/3 of a bag each of the chips and mint pieces for each brownie mix, so a bag of each will give me three pans of brownies.

This is my very favorite way to make brownies, and I hope you'll enjoy it too! :)

2 comments:

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Yum!! I remember having some of those! :)They are really good. I love mint and chocolate! Mint I find is also good for a cold, at least for me. :-)

Angela said...

Yummy! Now you just need to add mint frosting and a chocolate layer. :) I'll email you the recipe. :)