Saturday, June 11, 2011

Etsy Kids Spotlight - Hi Mamma Designs

I've really fallen behind on sharing my fellow Etsy Kids members shops with you. Somehow homeschool conferences, sewing, and tornadoes have a way of taking up your time. :) Maybe I can be a little more consistent in posting (at least for a little while :)) now.

The next shop I want to introduce to you is located in Carmel, Indiana -

Hi Mamma's items were inspired by her two little girls and are all items that their family has used and include Changing Pad Covers, Pillowcases, Baby Gift Sets, Carseat Strap Covers, and more. This shop was named from a common phrase used by one of the girls, "Hi, Mamma."

You choose - Plain colored or print changing pad covers



Need a baby gift? These cute burp cloths would be just the thing!



 Soften up those car seat straps with these soft flannel strap covers.


And don't forget mamma! How about a fun cup cozie!
Come on over to Etsy and check out the rest of Hi Mamma's shop! She even offers gift certificates!

1 comment:

memakingdo said...

Oh my goodness thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm so sorry for all you guy's have been through with the tornados. Thankfully we only have to deal with the smoke from the fire, I just feel so bad for everyone who has lost homes and are evacuated. I will pray for you and your community as well.