Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Bible Cover!!

Do you remember when I posted last week about the great shop I discovered that made beautiful embroidered Bible Covers, Laptop Bags, Purses, and Backpacks? Well the wonderful people over at Carry the Word completely astonished and blessed me by sending me a custom made Bible Cover in my choice of color and verse!!!


This was completely unexpected, and just blew me away!! I received my cover yesterday, and I love it! It's just as beautiful in person, and very well made! The inside seams are bound very nicely, the zipper is sewn in with a double layer of stitching, and the whole thing has the appearance of being very sturdy. I love the two outside zipper pockets (one on the front and one on the back). This is something my last cover didn't have, and it will be very handy at times!


I am thrilled to be able to tell you that these Bible covers are truly great. I can't wait to show mine off to the families at church! :) These covers (or the bags, backpacks and purses) would certainly make wonderful gifts for special occasions!

Don't forget today is the last day to use the coupon spirit for $5 off any purchase from Carry the Word.

No comments: